CHAPTER 5- Application of Differential Calculus | Maths | Inter/Fsc | Pre-engineering XII | Sindh Board
Mathematics is a methodical application of matter. It is said that this subject makes a man systematic. The paper is divided into two parts: subjective and objective(mcqs)
What you’ll learn
Students will understand Mathematics concepts clearly with professional methods.
This is the fifth Chapter of XII MATHEMATICS titled ‘Application of Differential Calculus’. This Chapter is comprised of 4 exercises. As the name defines, in this Chapter we will be Studying the Applications of Derivatives in real life problems which includes Geometrical meaning of derivatives, determining critical points etc. It has the following salient features:
- Coverage of all Exercise Questions in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments for Students, to have their real time evaluation, assignments for practicing the questions.
- Exercise wise Past Papers, so that Students can easily classify the importance of each exercise.
- Study Plan for the Students to set their targets on weekly basis.
- Discussion forum for Student Queries.