Chapter 5: Atomic Structure – Chemistry XI First Year Punjab Board
MyInterAcademy.com offers Chemistry course. These series of video lectures are delivered by a qualified teacher. Moreover, animations, virtual lab simulation, online assessments, games, mcqs and notes are part of this course.
The Atomic Structure is the third and most important chapter of XI Chemistry Punjab Board. As the name of chapter gives complete intro of this chapter, you are going to have an idea about how the structure of atom deduced with the help of experiments and observations by different scientists. You will decipher the subatomic particles under the heading of Faraday’s Experiment, Chadwick Experiment, Discharge Tube Experiment, Radioactivity, Rutherford’s Atomic Model and Bohr’s Theory. Then you will learn how to write Electronic Configuration of Elements with the help of rules.
These concept will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to classify the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.