Chapter 5: Circular Motion – Physics XI First Year Punjab Board
This is the fifth Chapter of XI PHYSICS titled ‘Circular Motion’. In this chapter, we will study the attributes of motion possess by a body when it moves in a circular path. The illustrious topics of this chapter are: Angular Displacement, Angular Velocity, Angular Acceleration, Centripetal Force, Angular Momentum, Artificial Satellite, Artificial Gravity and Newton’s and Einstein’s View of Gravitation. We will study all these topics in a very fluent manner and also solve Examples (Numericals) to gain thorough understanding of these topics.
These concepts will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to demonstrate the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.