Chapter 05: Coordinate system – Business Mathematics XI First Year Sindh Board
The 1st year business math is an elective subject with a relatively short course consisting of only 7 chapters. According to examination points of view, only 50 marks are allotted to this subject and minimum passing marks are 22
What you’ll learn
Students will understand Mathematics concepts clearly with professional methods.
The fifth Chapter of XI BUSINESS MATHEMATICS titled ‘Coordinate System’ is designed for giving the thorough understanding of Cartesian Coordinate in two Dimension. The prominent topics of this chapter are: Distance between Two Points, Slope, Slope-point Formula, Two points Formula and Intercepts. We will study all these topics and also solve Questions to enrich our concepts.
These concepts will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to demonstrate the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.