Chapter 5: Growth and Development – Botany – XII Second Year – Sindh Board
Botany is an important subject primarily because it is the scientific study of plants used in many aspects of human life.Second Year Botany consists of 10 chapters. Students can study and learn all these chapters at Myinteracademy.
It is the fifth chapter of XII Botany Sindh Board titled “Growth and Development”. This chapter elaborates Growth and Development in Plants. Growth is the permanent and irreversible increase in size while development proceed, changes take place. Besides that you will be introduce to types, phases and conditions of growth
These concept will be easy for you in accordance to these features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to classify the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set their targets on weekly basis.
- Discussion forum for student queries