Chapter 6: Antiderivatives | Mathematics XII Second Year Sindh Board
Mathematics is a methodical application of matter. It is said that this subject makes a man systematic. The paper is divided into two parts: subjective and objective(mcqs)
What you’ll learn
Students will understand Mathematics concepts clearly with professional methods.
This is the sixth Chapter of XII MATHEMATICS titled ‘Antiderivatives’. This Chapter is comprised of 11 exercises, which makes it the biggest Chapter and also this is the most important Chapter, as Questions from this Chapter comes in the maximum weightage. Here we will study Integral Calculus which is the second part of Calculus. It has the following salient features:
- Coverage of all Exercise Questions in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments for Students, to have their real time evaluation, assignments for practicing the questions.
- Exercise wise Past Papers, so that Students can easily classify the importance of each exercise.
- Study Plan for the Students to set their targets on weekly basis.
- Discussion forum for Student Queries.