Chapter 6: Chemical Bonding – Chemistry XI First Year Punjab Board
MyInterAcademy.com offers Chemistry course. These series of video lectures are delivered by a qualified teacher. Moreover, animations, virtual lab simulation, online assessments, games, mcqs and notes are part of this course.
This chapter will help you to strengthen all the concepts relating to the bonding of chemical elements. Hence chapter four of XI Chemistry Punjab Board is titled as Chemical Bonding. You will learn important concepts that are key to understand the concept of Chemical Bonding such as Electronegativity, Electron Affinity, and Ionization Potential. Then you will be introduced to new theories like VSEPR, VBT and MOT. These theories will help you to deduce the Shape of Molecules and reach to new concept like Atomic Orbital Hybridization.
These concept will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to classify the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.