Chapter 6: Special Journal – Accounting XI First Year Sindh Board
Accounting is a subject assigned exclusively to the students of commerce. The first year/1st year BIE Sindh accounting consists of only 11 chapters which teach advanced methodologies to the student while also sticking close to the basic concepts.
This is the Sixth Chapter of XI ACCOUNTING titled ‘Special Journal’. In this Chapter, we will Study about Special Journal which is used to record each type of transactions that occurs frequently like Sales on Account and Purchased merchandise on account. It has the following salient features:
- Coverage of all topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments for Students, to have their real time evaluation, assignments for practicing the questions.
- Past Papers at the end of the Chapter.
- Study Plan for the Students to set their targets on weekly basis.
- Discussion forum for Student Queries.