Chapter 6: Transition Elements – Chemistry XII Second Year Punjab Board
MyInterAcademy.com offers Chemistry course according to the topics assigned by textbook. These video lectures are delivered by a qualified teacher Ms.Zunaira Aslam. Moreover, animations, virtual lab, online assessments, mcqs and notes are part of this course.
Introduction to Organic Chemistry is the first chapter of Organic Module. This chapter traces the concept of Hydrocarbon and its derivatives and before that you will study how Organic Chemistry originated and what was the first organic compound synthesized in laboratory. Then will be introduced to Natural sources of Organic Compounds, Petroleum, Cracking and Polymerization. After knowing the processes involved in obtaining organic compounds, you will learn how organic compounds have different characteristics which result them to study in different classes of organic compounds and how you can name them.
These concept will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to classify the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.