Chapter 7: Cash Book – Accounting XI First Year Sindh Board
Accounting is a subject assigned exclusively to the students of commerce. The first year/1st year BIE Sindh accounting consists of only 11 chapters which teach advanced methodologies to the student while also sticking close to the basic concepts.
This is the Seventh Chapter of XI ACCOUNTING titled ‘Cash Book’. In this Chapter, we will be studying about Cash book which shows Cash in hand and Cash at Bank by using mainly three column Cash book and also we will be studying Petty Cash Book. It has the following salient features:
- Coverage of all topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments for Students, to have their real time evaluation, assignments for practicing the questions.
- Past Papers at the end of the Chapter.
- Study Plan for the Students to set their targets on weekly basis.
- Discussion forum for Student Queries.