Chapter 7: Oscillations – Physics XI First Year Punjab Board
The seventh Chapter of XI PHYSICS titled ‘Oscillations’ is essentially related with Simple Harmonic Motion. In this chapter initially we will understand about the SHM and its Characteristics then apply gained knowledge to study different types of System and Motion like: Uniform Circular Motion, Horizontal Mass Spring System and Simple Pendulum. We will learn some instructing concepts like: Energy Conversation in SHM, Resonance, Damped Oscillations and Sharpness of Resonance. We will solve Examples (Numericals) to enhance our understanding about these topics.
These concepts will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to demonstrate the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries