CHAPTER 7- Introduction to probability | Maths | Inter/Fsc | Pre-engineering XI | Sindh Board
With the growing demand for technical education, mathematics has become a valuable subject of study. Here at Myinteracademy.com, we are providing full mathematics course with the help of online recorded lectures and solved exercises.
What you’ll learn
Students will understand Mathematics concepts clearly with professional methods.
This is the seventh Chapter of XI MATHEMATICS titled ‘Permutations, Combinations and Introduction to Probability’. This Chapter is comprised of 5 exercises. In this Chapter, Students will learn something new which they haven’t yet Study in their previous Classes, which includes Counting Problems and Probability, which is the newest Study in the Field of Mathematics. It has the following salient features:
- Coverage of all Exercise Questions in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments for Students, to have their real time evaluation, assignments for practicing the questions.
- Exercise wise Past Papers, so that Students can easily classify the importance of each exercise.
- Study Plan for the Students to set their targets on weekly basis.
- Discussion forum for Student Queries.