Chapter 7: Work, Power and Energy | Physics XI First Year Sindh Board
This is the seventh Chapter of XI PHYSICS titled ‘Work, Power and Energy’. In our daily life, Work is an activity that requires muscular or mental exertion, but in Physics the term Work has a different meaning. In the start of this Chapter we will study, what is a Work in Physics perspective, how Work is done against Gravitational Force, then we will move towards Power which is the rate of doing Work. And in the end we will study Energy which is the Capacity of doing Work. We will also solve Examples and Problems (Numericals) to enrich our concept of Work.
These concepts will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to demonstrate the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.