CHAPTER 8- Mathematical Inductions and Binomials | Maths | Inter/Fsc | Pre-engineering XI | Sindh Board
With the growing demand for technical education, mathematics has become a valuable subject of study. Here at Myinteracademy.com, we are providing full mathematics course with the help of online recorded lectures and solved exercises.
What you’ll learn
Students will understand Mathematics concepts clearly with professional methods.
This the eighth Chapter of XI MATHEMATICS titled ‘Mathematical Induction And Binomial Theorem’. This Chapter is comprised of 5 exercises. In the first two exercises we will be Studying about Mathematical Induction, which is a way of proving Statement related to Natural numbers. Then in the next three Exercises we will be Studying about Binomial Theorem, which is a general law for the expansion of . It has the following salient features:
- Coverage of all Exercise Questions in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments for Students, to have their real time evaluation, assignments for practicing the questions.
- Exercise wise Past Papers, so that Students can easily classify the importance of each exercise.
- Study Plan for the Students to set their targets on weekly basis.
- Discussion forum for Student Queries.