Chapter 8: Parabola, Ellipse and Hyperbola | Mathematics XII Second Year Sindh Board
Mathematics is a methodical application of matter. It is said that this subject makes a man systematic. The paper is divided into two parts: subjective and objective(mcqs)
What you’ll learn
Students will understand Mathematics concepts clearly with professional methods.
This is the eighth Chapter of XII MATHEMATICS titled ‘Parabola, Ellipse and Hyperbola’. This Chapter is comprised of 4 exercises. In this Chapter, we will continue the Study of Conic section. In the first three exercises, we will separately Study about Parabola, Ellipse and Hyperbola, then in Exercise 8.4 we will have Questions which includes all of the above. This Chapter also has a significant importance from Exams point of view. It has the following salient features:
- Coverage of all Exercise Questions in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments for Students, to have their real time evaluation, assignments for practicing the questions.
- Exercise wise Past Papers, so that Students can easily classify the importance of each exercise.
- Study Plan for the Students to set their targets on weekly basis.
- Discussion forum for Student Queries.