Chapter 8: Wave Motion and Sound | Physics XI First Year Sindh Board
This is the Eighth Chapter of XI PHYSICS titled ‘Wave Motion and Sound’. This Chapter is essentially divided into two sections. The first section is mainly related to Simple Harmonic Motion and its attributes. In this section we will study about Vibratory Motion, Hook’s Law, Characteristics of SHM and Energy of Particles Executing SHM. The second section is concerned with Waves, Types of Waves and Characteristics of Sound. We will also solve Examples and Problems (Numericals) related to these topics.
These concepts will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to demonstrate the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.