Chapter 9: Correction of Errors – Accounting XI First Year Sindh Board
Accounting is a subject assigned exclusively to the students of commerce. The first year/1st year BIE Sindh accounting consists of only 11 chapters which teach advanced methodologies to the student while also sticking close to the basic concepts.
This is the ninth Chapter of XI ACCOUNTING titled ‘Correction Of Errors’. In this Chapter, we will be studying about Correction of Errors, as chances of errors are always present in all human actions, it could be committed either due to ignorance of principles o recording the transactions or carelessness of recording records. Hence, in this Chapter we will learn how to rectify the errors. It has the following salient features:
- Coverage of all topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments for Students, to have their real time evaluation, assignments for practicing the questions.
- Past Papers at the end of the Chapter.
- Study Plan for the Students to set their targets on weekly basis.
- Discussion forum for Student Queries.