Chapter 9: Nature of Light | Physics XI First Year Sindh Board
The Ninth Chapter of XI PHYSICS titled ‘Nature of Light’ contains all the basic concepts of Light. The illustrious topics of this Chapter are Dual Nature of Light, Interference of Light, Newton’s Ring, Michelson Interferometer, Diffraction and Diffraction Grating. We will study all these topics in a very fluent manner and also solve Examples and Problems (Numericals) to gain a thorough understanding of these topics.
These concepts will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to demonstrate the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.