Chapter 9 : Solutions- Chemistry XI First Year Punjab Board
MyInterAcademy.com offers Chemistry course. These series of video lectures are delivered by a qualified teacher. Moreover, animations, virtual lab simulation, online assessments, games, mcqs and notes are part of this course.
Solutions is the ninth chapter of XI Chemistry Punjab Board. You will decipher how chemical elements are quantified in food beverages by understanding Solutions and Concentration of Solutions. How solutions are formed chemically in water under the heading of Hydration and Hydrolysis. The behavior of aqueous solution with the help of Theory Of Ionization is explained. Other concepts and Numericals related to electrolytes are being discussed and solved in this chapter, like Electrolysis, Electrode Potential, Electrochemical Series, Oxidation Number, Redox Reactions, Balancing Of Redox Reactions, Indicators, Strength Of Acids, pH, pOH and Buffers.
These concept will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to classify the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.