“Kingdom Plantae” is the sixth chapter of XI Botany Punjab Board. Phylogenetic System of Classification classified living organism into various groups. Kingdom Plantae is the group mainly includes eukaryotic, autotrophic, multicellular, non-motile organism which develop from embryos.
These concept will be easier for you in accordance with the below mentioned features:
- Coverage of all the topics in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments to Students for real time evaluation and assignments for practicing the questions.
- Topic wise Past Papers to classify the importance of each topic.
- Study Plan for the Students to set weekly targets.
- WhatsApp group for student queries.