Chapter 9: Vectors | Mathematics XII Second Year Sindh Board
Mathematics is a methodical application of matter. It is said that this subject makes a man systematic. The paper is divided into two parts: subjective and objective(mcqs)
What you’ll learn
Students will understand Mathematics concepts clearly with professional methods.
This is the ninth Chapter of XII MATHEMATICS titled ‘Vectors’. This Chapter is comprised of 7 exercises. In this Chapter we will Study about Vectors, which is the part of Mechanics. The study of Vectors will be a bit different from the Study which Students have learned in Physics which includes new terminologies which is mainly concerned with 3 – dimensional Space. It has the following salient features:
- Coverage of all Exercise Questions in detail.
- Providing topic wise assessments for Students, to have their real time evaluation, assignments for practicing the questions.
- Exercise wise Past Papers, so that Students can easily classify the importance of each exercise.
- Study Plan for the Students to set their targets on weekly basis.
- Discussion forum for Student Queries.